Wednesday, June 24, 2009

independence, mo.

Well, I know you’ve all been dying to hear an update from the culturally and geographically exotic country of the United States of America…ha...I figured I might as well.

First of all, I’ve loved reading about all of your adventures! Keep updating…I live vicariously through you.

Things are going really well here! Twice a week, I go to the Outreach International office and help the interns there. Last week, we recorded a film that will show at Spec. It should be REALLY cool J

Things at Hawthorne are awesome. I’m in charge of Thursday night Bible Study for the kids and it’s always an experience. The kids at the Boys and Girls Club are so much fun and, while they keep me busy, they make me laugh like crazy.

I planned a worship service for the Sunday night Hawthorne church and some friends stopped by to help with music…;-) I helped at East 39th Streets VBS a few weeks ago and this week I’m doing music at New Walnut Park’s.

Here are some pictures of the kids from all these different places…









1 comment:

  1. hey jena! i am so glad to hear from you! i am so proud of the amazing job you are doing. these kids will be changed by you! keep it up...love from new caledonia/ britt

    ReplyDelete